In order to explore the full potential, the design of the buildings provided that the following points be taken into consideration:
• A curved wooden roof on the southern front, ensuring protection from the summer sun and winter access to the ensuring the exploitation of passive solar inputs, and towards the North to allow the use of arcades in uncertain weather conditions;
• A big aluminium wall built towards the road for “protect” the buildings, and as a "sign" of the project;
• A double volume loft with glass and steel building unit 1;
• A finish of ventilated facades and roofs with low environmental impact, with reduced and or absent maintenance with a reasonable cost-benefit analysis;
• Building "dry", the S / R (structure-coating) internal and external, to minimize the drying time and to reduce maintenance costs;
• The use of extended (wherever reasonably possible) construction materials might they be insulation and natural finishes, recycled and / or recyclable.